Before the rally...
1. Register for the rally. If you need a new number, please follow instructions for new number request:
I'll be ordering numbers, signs, banners on Friday, 4/24
2. Screenprinting party
Sunday, April 24, noon
screen printing shop rags and whatever you want with the screen
3. Rally Pack Assembly
Sunday, May 1 Noon
Assemble rally packs
4. Familiarize yourself with Itinerary
During the rally...
5. Need (1) member to plan and lead Friday Night ride
6. Need (2) members to ride/drive to and staff checkpoints. We'll review how this work at rally pack party.
7. Need (1) member (or volunteer) to pickup pizza at Mezza Luna and bring to Level Up after the ride
8. Check with Geoff about help with Saturday night's 2-wheel Drive-In at his place
9. Plan and lead Sunday's ride from coffee to brunch
10. I need to know who can volunteer to staff start (2), lunch stop (2) and finish (2). Prefer non-member (friends, wife, girl/boy friend). We'll have pre-ride meeting Saturday morning at Gryff's Pub. We may make special t-shirts for these people.
Lee: creating awards, supplying audio for Friday reggae night at Falling Sky, reserving Diamond lot at Level Up, checking on scooter security options at Level Up, assisting Geoff with A/V needs for 2-wheel drive-in
Geoff: prepping Grant St Pub for 2-Wheel Drive-In, enlisting rally support driver
John S.: notifying venues of our arrival during the rally
Chris: verifying route, placing route directional signage
Pete: write a waiver to protect our collective asses 😉
Anything else? Please check back soon. thanks